When installing a previously-functioning MSO300 on a different machine it may give the below error when trying to capture a fingerprint on the new machine.
The following steps may resolve the issue. Do not attempt this if you are not familiar with the Windows Registry Editor.
1) Open the Windows Registry Editor (Click the Start menu and select “Run”. Type “regedit” into the Run box and press Enter.)
2) Use the menu on the left side of the Registry Editor to navigate to the below registry entry. Many folders will contain multiple levels of subfolders.
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB and VBA Program Settings\JarrisonTime\Enroll
3) Double click on Dongle in the right-hand frame to edit the key.
4) In the resulting window, change the Value Data to False and click OK
5) Close the Registry Editor