If you have licensed the server a new registration file should be sent from user PCs for licensing as each PC needs to be licenced.
1) If you are using a version of Jarrison Time below 6.4, login and click on Configuration on the menu and then click on Registration.
If your version of Jarrison Time is 6.4 or higher, login and click on Setup on the menu and then click on Registration.
2) Click Save and then click Save File to place the file somewhere ready for attaching.
3) Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
You should then shortly receive back an email containing Activation codes, which need to be copied and pasted into Jarrison Time.
1) In Jarrison Time v6.4 and up select Action > Activate Licence.
2) Below Jarrison Time v6.4 select Configuration > Activate Licence.
3) Paste the code (the entire code can be pasted at once).
4) The clocking system should be be activated and ready for use.