Database backups from Jarrison Time can be automatically stored at external or network folder locations, or by using a cloud service like Google Drive through a Planned Event. Follow the steps below to setup the Google Drive service to be used as a backup destination option for backups.
1) In your web browser, using an existing Gmail account, or after creating a new one, navigate to the Google Drive screen.
2) Click “My Drive” and select the first option from the menu, New Folder. Apply an appropriate name for the folder.
3) Select the new folder and then click Manage Access on the right side of the screen.
4) Under General Access, select the option Anyone with the link.
5) On the right side then click Viewer, and change the selection to Editor.
6) Then click Done.
7) In Jarrison Time, go to Setup > System Configuration > Engine tab.
8) Place a check in the box next to Enable Cloud Backup, and then check Google Drive is selected.
9) Enter the Gmail account name in the first field, then enter the folder name in the Folder field.
10) Click Test Cloud Backup Settings. You should receive a successful message, indicating the account is ready for use.
11) To send a backup from Jarrison Time to Google Drive, go to Action > Backup Database > Google Drive.
For automatic cloud backups a Planned Event using the Cloud Backup Event Type should be set.