Clocking groups allow devices to be grouped together to determine Time and Attendance clockings. Follow the below steps to setup clocking groups for employees in Jarrison Time.
1) Log into Jarrison Time using your login credentials.
2) Devices need to be marked as “Used for Time and Attendance” or they will not be available to be used in any of the clocking groups you are about to set up. Click on Access > Devices on the menu bar.
5) In order to activate the clocking groups function, click on Setup > System Configuration. Clocking Groups needs to then be ticked on the Import Clockings tab.
6) Clocking groups may also be set to be date driven, as opposed to simply being assigned. If this is required check the option for Use dates on the Import Clockings tab in System Configuration. If the date driven option is enabled the assigning option will appear in the Personal2 tab of the Employee Details window, rather then the Details tab.
8) If importing from certain third-party access control systems (Impro, Biostar, Biostar2, Gallagher) you will have the option of importing access transactions in addition to Time and Attendance transactions into Jarrison Time as well. Tick Import Access Transactions to do this.
9) To configure clocking groups, click on Setup then Employee Fields, then Clocking Groups from the menu bar.
10) From this screen devices can be selected to form the actual groups. In the above example the Default clocking group will obtain their Time and Attendance clockings from any device, whereas the staff who assigned to the Reception clocking group will get their T&A clockings from the Reception device.
11) Assigning clocking groups can be done from Employee Details. If the date option is not enabled the Clocking Group option will appear on the first tab.
If the date option is applied the first tab will appear as below.
Assigning of clocking groups would occur from the Personal2 tab.
In the above example the employee is on the Reception clocking group from the 04 September 2009 till 30 November 2021.
From 1 December 2021 the employee’s Time and Attendance clockings will come from devices in the ‘First Floor’ group because we have set the clocking group to be date-driven.
Clocking groups can be applied to multiple employees by using the Multiple Action option under Employee Fields.