This article provides a guide for installing the Amatec interface. This interface is required for communication between Jarrison Time and Amatec devices.
1) Begin by downloading the JT Amatec interface from www.jarrison.systems/resources/downloads
2) Extract the zip file and then double-click the setup file.
3) Follow the installation steps by clicking Next on each screen.
4) In Windows Explorer open C:\Program Files (x86)\Jarrison Systems\Jarrison Time and search for a file called “Amatec Reg Files New.zip”
5) Extract the zip file and then run the “AIFace” application.
6) When completed a new folder called “fpclock” will be found in C:\, copy the RegOCX file and paste in the “fpclock” folder.
7) Then run the RegOCX file as administrator.
Once this is done the Amatec device(s) should be ready for communication with JT.