The JT Engine service needs to be installed prior to installing or upgrading JT from a version older than 6.4 (if it was running as an application).
- Download the JT Engine zip file from the following Jarrison site: https://www.jarrison.systems/resources/downloads/
- Unzip the JT engine install file
- Run the application
- Open Windows Services
- Look up JT engine
- Right click, select Properties
- Change Start-up from Manual to Automatic
- Add Administrator details onto the Logon tab
- Start the service
Note that jarrison.ini Security should be set to SQL. Please refer to the Engine Service manual for further information.