To Export Logs from a Morpho MA500 to a USB storage device and then to the clocking system please carefully follow the below steps:
1) Insert USB into the device (requires opening up device)
2) Open the Morpho MA500 menu by using the two buttons at the bottom of the key pad.
3) Enter password.
4) Press green button.
5) Then press the yellow button, Later, to not change the password.
6) Push 4 for “More Functions” in the menu.
7) Press F
8) Push 4 (Logs Viewer)
9) Push 3 (File Management)
10) Push 2 to Export log file
11) Insert a USB storage device (Note older models may require 2GB or smaller)
12) Remove USB storage Device.
From Jarrison Time the clocking logs can then be imported after designating the device for Remote Clockings Import (under Access > Devices).