If a Sigma device can no longer be reached on the network but has clockings which need to be extracted, the below steps using the MBTB application can help.
1) Open MBTB and connect with the device by USB or direct cable.
2) Select the following icon on the left-hand side.
3) Under Log Filters set Filter Type as Log Action.
4) Set Action Type as User Control Successful.
5) Click Get Log and a list of all of the clockings will appear. Please note that this could take several minutes depending on the number of clockings on the device.
6) Click Export to CSV and you will then be prompted where to save the .csv file.
Please note that the .csv file will need to be formatted correctly for importing into Jarrison Time (template found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Jarrison Systems\Jarrison Time\Template for Import Clockings from File.txt).