The Visitors module in Jarrison Time is used when it’s desired to keep track and control access of all visitors entering the premises without including them in the licensed employee total. The module does not require additional licensing.
The following steps will assist to enable and use the Visitors module.
1) From the Menu bar go to Setup > System Configuration > Visitors tab.
2) Enable the module by selecting the tick box near the top.
2) After enabling the visitor module, configure the Enrollment Options. Note that once a visitor number prefix is set it cannot later be changed.
3) Then from the the menu go to Visitors > Manage.
4) To add a new visitor, click on New in the lower left and fill in the required information, then follow the prompt for Next.
6) Click Finish when all required information is captured.
7) Reporting on visitors can be done by going to View > Reports and selecting the report named “Visitor Movement”. This is a special type of access report that will let you customize for which visitor, dates, times and/or devices you’d like to see transactions for.