Jarrison Time includes the facility to use imported dictionary files to translate various user screens. Users may then select their language of choice on logging in. The enabling of this facility is described below.
1) Navigate to Setup > System Configuration > Language.
2) Tick the Use Alternate Language tick box and click on Save.
3) Click on the Check for available Language packs button, this will initiate Jarrison Time to check the Jarrison Systems website for any available language packs and display them in the window.
4) Click on any available language that was populated in the previous step that you would like to be available for use in Jarrison Time, and click on Download.
Following this you should see a message confirming the download.
5) Then navigate to Setup>Language in Jarrison Time and click on Import xls at the bottom left of the Language window.
6) This will open up the Windows File Browser. From this window, navigate to the file destination displayed in the pop-up message in Step 4 (In this case the file destination is C:\JT-Data\Download).
Select the language file you want to import into Jarrison Time and click on Open.
7) After the file has imported into Jarrison Time successfully you can click on Save in the Language window in Jarrison Time and the language will become available at the next login.
8) When logging into Jarrison Time, the language can be changed to the additional ones imported into the system by clicking on the globe at the top right of the login screen.
Then select the language you’d like to work in, click OK and login. Note the login screen itself is always in English.