This article looks at how upload multiple documents for one or many employees in Jarrison Time. This feature works by having all files that should be associated with an employee named per employee number, and placed in a single folder. e.g. if the employee number is “GUY001” an import file would be named “GUY001.doc”
1) Log into Jarrison Time using your login credentials.
2) Ensure that the document types you would like to upload are setup correctly. You can do this by going to Setup on the menu, and then Document Type. Then click Add and proceed with setting up any Document Types that are required. Save when done.
3) You will need to ensure that all documents that need to be uploaded into Jarrison Time are named according to the employee number per records in Jarrison Time. Then copy the files to C:\JT-Data\Documents, or any other suitable location.
4) Then to perform the import, go to Import on the menu, select Employee Documents from File.
5) A screen like below below will appear where you can select the Date to associate the documents with by clicking the drop-down arrow and selecting from the calendar. Then select the Document Type by clicking the drop-down option next to it. Then browse for the files by clicking the Browse button and selecting all files in the location they were placed. When all selections are made, you can click Import.
6) If the files import successfully, a window similar to below will appear showing the result of the import. Click OK to proceed.
7) If the import was not successful e.g. employee/s do not exist then messages similar to below will be shown. Click OK to proceed (you need to do this for all messages).