In order to import from Motorola Solutions ACM v6 some details need to be correctly set in Jarrison Time first. Please also see the Knowledge Base entry for setting up the ACM side: https://www.jarrison.systems/knowledge-base/acm-integration-setup/
1) In Jarrison Time go to Setup > System Configuration > Import Clockings tab
2) Select Avigilon ACM (Postgre SQL) from the dropdown for Location
3) Enter the Server IP address (same as entered in the ODBC)
4) Enter the Database name (same as entered in the ODBC)
5) Enter a Port for the Transaction database, and another port for the API. These ports should be semi-colon (;) separated. If a second port is not entered TA Devices will not work.
These port values can be found in the Access Control Manager, next to Web server port (for API) and Transactions Connect Port (Transaction database).
6) Enter the SQL Username (same as entered in ODBC)
7) Enter the SQL Password (same as entered in ODBC)
8) Click Connect