The steps below can be used to configure an IP (Internet Protocol) address for Morpho Sigma Lite / Plus / Multi models using Morpho Bio Toolbox software when there is no network connection with the device.
Note that a USB drive and a micro-USB-to-USB adapter will be required for this task.
1) Launch Morpho Bio Toolbox (MBTB)
2) Click on the Tools icon on the left circled in red below, then click the Usb Script tab highlighted in black.
3) Tick the Reset Configuration box ringed in blue below.
4) Tick the Reset Parameter option circled in green underneath.
5) Tick the Set IP configuration option circled in yellow.
6) Then in the area circled red above populate the IP address, Network mask and Gateway. Note the Preferred DNS should be 18.104.22.168 and the Alternate DNS should be 22.214.171.124. Hostname can be left blank.
7) Click on the Write Usb Script button on the upper left of the screen.
8) Save the file to USB drive.
9) Then take the USB and plug into the Micro adapter
10) On the right-hand side of the device, carefully remove the port protector and plug in the Micro USB adapter.
11) The device will flash a few times and eventually reboot. DO NOT REMOVE the USB drive while the device is flashing!
12) Test pinging the device via CMD.