These steps will show how to enable the relay of a Sigma Lite for use with a door or turnstile.
1) Open a web browser
2) Log into the device by entering device’s IP address in the web browser address field
3) Login as Admin (if you aren’t sure of the password please check with your supplier)
4) Once logged in to the web interface of the device, collapse “Terminal Settings” in the menu bar on the left
5) Click on SDAC
6) Enable Single Door Access Control by ticking the check box
7) For Door Unlock Duration enter a specified time amount in seconds that you would like the door to be unlocked for (normally 2-3 seconds) – After this time the lock on the door/turnstile will engage again
8) Save the change and close the tab
Note that Jarrison Systems does not recommend using a device’s own relay to drive a mag-lock, we recommend and use our unique Timer Board circuit between device and mag-lock.