It may be required on occasion to add clockings manually for an employee. The following steps can be followed to achieve this:
1) Select the employee you would like to add the manual clockings for from the dropdown menu.
2) Open Daily Details (View > Daily Details). A window similar to below will appear.
3) Under the Date Navigator section, select the date you would like to add the manual clocking for. You can do this by selecting Previous Day, Next Day, or you can click on the date displayed and select a date in the date picker.
4) Then click on Add. A small window like below will appear (if you’re working on multiple screens you may find this window positions on the primary screen).
5) Type in the required time for the manual clocking and click Save. A reason can also be added, this may a requirement in your system.
After saving the clocking you’ve added will appear highlighted in grey and with an asterisk in the Active column to show it is not an original system clocking.
These steps can be repeated until you have added all of the required times.
Note if you need to add the same times for many employees there is a Multiple Action option. Please refer to the user manual for further information.