This article looks at adding Sick/Paid Leave for a specific day that an employee did not work.
1) Find the employee that needs the adjustment by either searching for them in the search field or select the employee from the employee selection dropdown menu.
2) Select the Daily Details button on left of the employee selection dropdown menu.
3) Once the date has been selected on the left hand-side of the Daily Details window you can add a custom adjustment or a common adjustment.
4) Once the date has been selected, on the bottom left-hand side of the Daily Details window you can add a Custom Adjustment or a Common Adjustment.
Common Adjustments are a predefined group of adjustment shortcuts that can be selected and will apply for that employee’s day according to the configuration.
Custom Adjustments require the user to select multiple options in order to fit the situation. For example, if an employee feels ill and leaves halfway through the day you can add a Custom Adjustment where you would set a custom time and make it half that employee’s day so it is not a full sick leave day.
From the Time to Allocate dropdown menu you can select how to apply the time for the day, Balance to Target Time will suffice for most cases to fill the time up to the day program’s target, or Custom Time can be used to apply a specified amount of time.
5) Once an adjustment is added click the Recalculate button by the date navigator and the day for that employee will be calculated and the adjustment you have added taken into account.
Once all the above steps have been completed the employee will have been marked for that date per the adjustment captured.