This article looks at enrolling employee fingerprints using a ZKTeco enrollment device (ZK 4000, 4500 & 9500).
1) Select employee you are enrolling then open the employee details by going to View > Employees.
2) Go to the Access tab on the right.
3) Select the Device Brand. This should be ZK Algorithm 10 and the Enrollment Reader should be set to ZK 4000 (for any of the models).
4) Click on the finger you wish to enroll by clicking the fingerprint area above it.
5) Once you have selected the finger, the enrollment window will display and ask the employee to place their finger on the enrollment reader.
6) Once the template is captured, click on Save.