This article looks at enrolling employee fingerprints using a Morpho MSO300 or MSO1300 enrollment device.
1) Select employee you are enrolling then open the employee details by going to View > Employees.
2) Go to the Access tab on the right.
3) Select the Device Brand. This should be Morpho/Sagem/Idemia/Sigma and the Enrollment Reader should be set to MSO300 (or MSO1300).
4) Click on the finger you wish to enroll by clicking the fingerprint area above it.
5) Once you have selected the finger, the enrollment window will display and ask the employee to place their finger on the enrollment reader. A template quality of at least 60 is recommended for best clocking results.
6) Once the template is captured, click on Save.