Jarrison Time allows users with the correct user group privilege to grant temporary and permanent access to devices and groups of devices by means of Access Groups. Temporary access to devices is useful when allowing contractors and contract workers on your premises for a limited time. Here you will learn how to grant temporary access.
1) Select the relevant employee via the search bar and/or dropdown list in your Jarrison Time software and open their Employee Details.
2) Navigate to the Access Group sub-section under the Access tab.
3) Click on either the existing access group to alter that access period or click on Add Group.
4) After assigning the appropriate access group, select the relevant date range the individual will have access from and to.
5) Clicking on the respective dates will open a calendar date picker. Select the dates from here.
6) Once the dates have been selected, click on the Save button at the bottom right of the Employee Details window.
Note you can also extend the current temporary access by right-clicking on the “+” icon and making a selection from the list. A left-click on the “+” will apply the system default, if one is configured.