In Jarrison Time users can be restricted to specific adjustments via Adjustment Groups. These groups enable selected adjustments to be grouped together and assigned to users, limiting specific users to only use specific adjustments.
1) The option to use Adjustment Groups is enabled from Setup > System Configuration > Import Clockings tab.
2) Then go to User > Adjustment Groups
3) Then give it a name, and Save
4) Click Add to add a new adjustment group, and then select the adjustments which that group will be able to use
5) From User > Profiles > Permissions tab the adjustment group can be applied.
Restricted adjustments will then not be available to the user after logging in again.