Avigilon Access Control Manager is a browser-based access control product. To integrate for clocking import by Jarrison Time please follow the below instructions. Please note .Net Framework 4.7 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages 2005 – 2015 need to be installed.
1) Download and install the x86 option last on the list of available downloads at
2) Then go to Windows Control Panel, Administrative Tools, ODBC Data source (32 bit)
3) On the tab for User DSN, click Add
4) Select “PostgreSQL Unicode” from the dropdown list and click Finish
5) Then complete the details accordingly:
Server: (IP address of ACM server)
Username: (3rd party user that was created in ACM )
Password: (3rd party user password that was created in ACM)
SSL Mode: Select “Allow”
Port: (confirm port number in ACM)
6) Test and Save once done
7) In ACM, on the user that will be used as the login account check the option for Allow Remote Access.
Please refer to the Knowledge Base entry on configuring Jarrison Time as well.